Introduction

At one time I thought that I was some wierd anomaly, an intelligent person in information technology who was also a devout Christian. In 2005 and 2006 I had the opportunity to visit many companies and get to know the people heading up IT security at some of America's largest and most influential enterprises, and I discovered that many of these security departments were headed by active Christians. Not just "yeah, I believe in God and Jesus seemed kinda cool" Christians, but people who ( in their non-existent spare time ) are pastors and assistant pastors, youth leaders and praise band members.

It's funny, but as much as these "hard core" Christians seem to get slammed in public, when it comes down to Corporate America (or even Governing America) needing to find someone with integrity to head up Information Security, they frequently find themselves choosing men and women of God.

This blog (nay, ramble!) is where I can bring together (when appropriate) my two passions of Security and the Lord. Often, they won't intersect, save to color my perceptions, but I anticipate most of my posts to be either God or Security, but rarely both.

-Brian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capsaicin Intolerance

STFU - A Guide For People Who Talk Too Much

Capsaicin Headaches - A Cure?