Lenox Financial

Okay, you've heard the annoying commercials on the radio with the tagline "the biggest no brainer in the history of Earth." When it came time for me to refi (a few years ago), I decided to give them a shot, skeptical though I was.

They did everything as advertised, to my great surprise!

Why am I putting this in my blog? Because when I was researching them, I couldn't find anything about them. I couldn't find anyone who had blogged or posted or anything about them. So here you are, I used them and am happy.

On an interesting side note, a local company ran a *brief* counter-ad which had the line "don't be fooled by no fee gimmicks..." That ad didn't stick around long, presumably because people are learning that they aren't "gimmicks".

Well, at least mine didn't appear to be!

Comments

Tyson Brown said…
Thanks for your writeup on Lenox. I'm considering them and have not been able to find many trustworthy opinions about their services. Most of the people I've found that have used them are in different situations than I. May I ask, have they continued to live up to your expectations? Have they contacted you to refinance again? Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Capsaicin Intolerance

STFU - A Guide For People Who Talk Too Much

Capsaicin Headaches - A Cure?